Pano2VR Pro for mac 2020 is an application to convert spherical or cylindrical panoramic images into Adobe Flash 10, HTML5 (WebGL/iPhone/iPad), or QuickTime VR (QTVR) with features such as customizable skins, multi resolution (gigapixel panoramas), hotspots and directional sound. Pano2VR Pro key supports flat, cylindrical, spherical (equirectangular), cube faces, cross, T, strip and QuickTime VR as input formats with the added ability to convert between these formats for retouching the cube faces. Supported file formats are JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BigTIFF, Photoshop PSD/PSB (8, 16 or 32 bits per channel), OpenEXR, Radiance HDR, and QuickTime VR files encoded with JPEG. The integrated skin editor also allows you to add maps, links, logos and other information to the panorama in a user-friendly way.
Pano2VR Pro Features:
- The Skin Editor allows you to design your own look and feel for your panorama player.
- You can add your own buttons and graphics, design hotspots and build maps for a virtual tour.
- You can also add animations and sound effects to the skin to help the user interact with your panoramic images.
- You can add a simple background sound or define directional sound sources within the 3D space.
- You can choose between different sound field shapes.
- Pano2VR exports the panorama including all graphical elements as a single SWF file in the Flash 10 format.
- This allows greater control over the download behavior.
- Panoramas can contain hotspots as well as a pre-defined or fully customizable skin.
- The HTML5 output uses WebGL or CSS3 3D transformations.
- Pano2VR can export cylindrical and cubical QuickTime VR panoramas.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.