SnapGene 2020 Mac is a product of GSL Biotech, the first molecular biology software that is easier to use than pen and paper. Now any DNA made in your lab can be recorded in an electronic file and shared worldwide with the free software SnapGene Viewer.
In-Fusion Cloning A versatile, versatile way to create borderless gene connections. SnapGene Crack Mac is the first software to simulate this method. Just select the piece of DNA you want to mix, the program will design it.
SnapGene Mac Features:
- Gibson Assembly: Many researchers are converting Gibson assembly into plasmids without the use of restricted enzymes. The DNA fragments are joined by PCR to interfere.
- PCR & Mutagenesis: After primer design, they can be used for conventional PCR cloning, co-PCR amplifications or mutagenesis. The resulting DNA sequence files are immediately available for further manipulation.
- Auto Documentation: Automatically records the steps in a simulation project. Each time you edit or simulate a sequence, this method is automatically recorded in graphical history. After simulating the structure of DNA, you can use history as an experimental protocol.
- Agarose Gel Electrophoresis: Using an advanced algorithm to create realistic agarose simulation. The finite parts are displayed in three simulated gel formats, numerical lists and sequence maps. You can use this simulated gel to plan a diagnostic constraint or compare an image with a prediction pattern.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.