VMWare Fusion 2021 Mac users the power to run Windows on Mac along with hundreds of other operating systems side by side with Mac applications, without rebooting. VMWare Fusion 12 Crack Mac is simple enough for home users and powerful enough for IT professionals, developers and businesses.
VMWare Fusion Mac Features:
Run Nearly Any Operating System on a Mac:
Running Windows on Mac is only the beginning. VMware Fusion lets you choose from hundreds of supported operating systems, from lesser-known Linux distributions to the latest Windows 10 release.
Connect to VMware vSphere:
Securely connect with vSphere, ESXi and Workstation servers to launch, control and manage both virtual machines (VMs) and physical hosts. Thanks to the common VMware platform, VMs can be easily transferred from the vSphere data center to the Mac desktop and then run in Fusion.
Develop and Test for Any Platform:
Fusion makes it simple to test nearly any OS and app on a Mac. Build and test apps in a sandbox while securely sharing local source files and folders. Fusion Pro now includes a RESTful API to integrate with modern development tools like Docker, Vagrant, Ansible, Chef, and others to fit the power of VMware into today’s Agile and DevOps-oriented production pipelines.
Design and Demo Complex Solutions:
With the ability to run an entire virtual cloud stack on a single Mac, solution architects can demonstrate their entire software solution in real time, with safe rollback points to return to known configurations. Fully express the story of your software journey by running all of its components on a single notebook to show the world.
- Free Product for Personal Non-Commercial Use
Fusion Player (previously Fusion Standard) is now free for personal non-commercial use.
- External GPU supportFusion provides support for external GPU when an external GPU is connected to the host. Choose the Prefer External GPU option from the Fusion UI.
- Sandboxed GraphicsVirtual machine security is enhanced by removing graphics render from vmx and running it as a separate sandbox process.
- New Guest Operating Systems Support
- RHEL 8.2
- Debian 10.5
- Fedora 32
- CentOS 8.2
- SLE 15 SP2
- FreeBSD 11.4
- ESXi 7.0
- USB 3.1 Controller SupportThe virtual machine’s virtual XHCI controller is changed from USB 3.0 to USB 3.1 to support 10 Gbps.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.